Coronavirus COVID-19 Valet Parking Precautions
With the continued spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Rocky Mountain Valet has taken the necessary proactive steps to help keep all patrons, guests as well as all of our employees as safe as possible. We are also available each day to assist and answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Summary of Our Precautionary Measures
All of our site managers and valet attendants are adhering to these recommended CDC protocols:
- Each and every employee will be required to wear a uniformed face mask covering nose and mouth at all times
- Each and every employee will also be required to wear latex gloves when operating customer vehicles
- Hand Sanitizer will be used by our staff throughout each shift and is on-site at all of our valet locations and private events
- We asked that all of our employees visit the CDC website to educate and learn more about COVID-19
In addition, we are also:
- Distancing ourselves between guests as much as possible and being respectful to all physical boundaries
- Disinfecting our frequently touched surfaces
- Requiring any employee that is not feeling well to refrain from returning to work for a minimum of 14 days
On behalf of our entire team at Rocky Mountain Valet, thank you for the opportunity to serve and provide parking services to each and every one of you.
Chris Misko - President
Rocky Mountain Valet Inc.